Hey there, thanks for wanting to book with us, there are a couple of important things you need to know before you continue with your booking.
All of our reservations run for a minimum of 3 Days – This means you collect your vehicle from 13:00pm and drop off by 10:00am. However, we maybe able to accommodate alternative times. Please get in touch before booking if you need to arrange alternative times.
We Require a £100 Non Refundable Deposit to secure your booking (Don’t worry, if Covid restrictions come in force on your booking dates, we will refund you)
We also require a security deposit of £750 when you collect the Campervan. This MUST be paid via Credit card or Debit Card and will be refunded upon return of the van (Providing there is no damage). This provides evidence that we have entered a contract and you will NOT be insured without this deposit,
To make sure you are insured and legal to drive our van , you must provide the following prior to hire commencement:
- Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
- Online licence check – https://www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk/driving-record/licencenumber
- Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
- Cleared a traceable security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal)
- Signed rental agreement
- Any Driver must be between 21 and 79 years of age and have at least 2 years driving experience
(Full UK or EU Licence)
- Any Driver has must have no more than Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each)
- Any Driver has not been involved in more than one motoring accident or claim within the preceding three years
- Any Driver has not been convicted of any motoring offence or has a prosecution pending other than parking or one speeding offence.
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address in addition to the drivers licence:
You must provide the following:
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
Key document criteria:
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable?
• Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
1 of the following alongside a utility:
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
• Bank or Credit Statement • Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage statement
• Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
What is not acceptable?
• Any document relating to insurance.
• Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are
Our full Terms and Conditions can be found here: Terms & Conditions